Comey to Hillary Clinton - You're Free
The meaning of Intent
7 years ago by SoPissed

If setting up a private mail server to store all the official government emails  is not a bona fide ’intent’,  then Comey  is sounding  like Bill Clinton ‘It depends upon what the meaning of the word ‘Intent’ is’

Please sign in to comment
SoPissed 7 years ago

Another Snowden? FBI secretly arrests NSA contractor.

FBI charged NSA contractor Mr. Thomas Martin with theft of government property and and unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials by a government employee.

Didn't Hillary commit the same crime by moving  and keeping government emails in her basement,  and she even went one step further to delete those government property after they were subpoenaed?  
Why FBI or DOJ did not charge her for removal and retention of classified materials and obstruction of justice and arrest her?

'There is no evidence that Mr. Martin intended to betray his country," Martin’s lawyer said.

Didn't FBI director Comey freed Hillary based on the same no 'INTENT' argument?

Obama, FBI, DOJ  are all there to protect Hillary. You and  I are all subject to  different standards while Hillary is above all laws.

Details at http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/05/another-snowden-fbi-secretly-arrests-nsa-contractor-for-alleged-code-theft-report-says.html

A former Navy lieutenant who worked as a contractor for the same cyberoperations firm as infamous leaker Edward Snowden was secretly arrested by the FBI in recent weeks in connection with the theft of highly classified hacking codes from the National Security Agency, the U.S. Department of Justice announced on Wednesday.

Thomas Martin III, 51, was arrested on Aug. 27, according to a complaint that was unsealed Wednesday. The Glen Burnie, Md., resident was charged with theft of government property and and unauthorized removal and retention of classified materials by a government employee or contractor.

"There is no evidence that Hal Martin intended to betray his country," Martin’s lawyer, Jim Wyda, told The Wall Street Journal. "What we do know is that Hal Martin loves his family and his country. He served the nation honorably in the United States Navy and he has devoted his entire career to protecting America.’’

SoPissed 7 years ago

This justice  is your justice This  justice is my justice
From California to the New York Island; 
From the red wood forest to the Gulf Stream waters 
This justice was made for you and me.

As I was working and following the rules
I saw above me that endless skyway: 
I saw below me that golden valley: 
I thought this justice was made for you and me

As I went walking I saw a sign there 
On the sign it said “Lawbreaker Goes to Jail”
But on the other side it didn't say nothing, 
That side was made for Bill and Hillary.

In the shadow of the steeple I saw my people, 
By the campaign rally I seen my people; 
As they gathered there angry, I stood there asking 
Is this justice made for you and me?

SoPissed 7 years ago

My dear fellow Americans, I told you I never intended to lie  to you,  they were just careless speeches.

• limbo123 7 years ago
    I wonder if it bothers Democrats to be supporting a pathological liar. Oh yeah, she's also utterly corrupt.
ADVERTISEMENT
Currently Active Users
There are currently 65 users online. 0 members and 65 guests
Happy Birthday to the following members
Cassie Toomey, Tukker1987, Sparky35961, FrankieDor, AltonFob, EoNidBlops, JohnnyHeawl, Philipblolf, stacyzv11, marshallyv4, Williamhenna, lynnettezu60, vernaxs11, zacharyni16, jasminerf60, FaviolaEmemn, herzrott, Leroybah, Victorquq, Michaillzm, Michailbfj, Leontdk,