What's up with Pope Francis?
8 years ago by limbo123

Of course, the hammer and sickle is the symbol of communism, an ideology that has lead to the murder of over 100 million people in the last century. In fact my own family tree is missing large branches because many were wiped out by the Russian communists. Crazy world we live in with a far left American president and a Pope very sympathetic to Marxism. Just when you think left wing extremism has been defeated forever, shit like this happens.

Please sign in to comment
Championi92 8 years ago
Still don't believe in a god. I believe god and religiongs are just a way for people and communites/states/countries to control humanity!
teh_bullshit 8 years ago
I think we all know what's *up* with pope francis when he sees those altar boys AMIRITE
limbo123 8 years ago
LedZap 8 years ago
FreakNot 8 years ago
Well said, Limbo.
limbo123 8 years ago
Of course communists have always persecuted Christians in the most brutal way. It's like putting a star of David on a swastika.  
FreakNot 8 years ago
A picture is worth a thousand words.
FreakNot 8 years ago
Too much communion wine! LOL
ADVERTISEMENT
Currently Active Users
There are currently 136 users online. 0 members and 136 guests
Happy Birthday to the following members
Kelseyparse, Daviddip, Robertthend, JeffreyFap, ulanudeproo, merleqf4, marquitaqy60, angelinaqd3, MicahHem, LeighaRer, kathleenqw11, ashleyiz60, JefferyBrant, willaxv3, elmaja11, TimothyLor, sharronka11, dddoer, RogerRof, ClywBoold, Belovovarp,