Antifa -> ISIS
Getting there if not stopped
6 years ago by SoPissed

With their faces covered, bats, and other tools to hurt and terrorize anyone who do not agree with them,  does that sound familiar?
If the law enforcement authorities do not do anything about Antifa soon,  they are on their way to becoming the domestic ISIS of the USA

Antifa                             ISIS
Please sign in to comment
Ligmabaulz 4 years ago
http://www.bullshit.com/discussion/view?id=b796fabd-3a3a-406a-9359-b979d04f86d1

The Catman 6 years ago
Yeah..sounds just like the kkk turds that Trump says are "fine people", I wonder if Trump's dad wore a hood when he attended that klan rally?

Domonick 6 years ago
I’m sick of all them being in our country they are all a threat 

• Vlakvark 6 years ago
    I am a white Christian South African. Sitting on the sideline, observing without any animosity or preference I realised the following. You are the problem. You Americans must die, time for you to leave this planet! You kill woman and children all over the world...and people let you do it, they let you get away with it. I have no fight with you, but I will never help you, your enemies can kill you while I watch. You fucked up the whole world, time for you to go.
  • LedZap 6 years ago
    @Vlakvark
    Oh yeah Vlakvark, kiss my ass.Fuckin know nothing troll.
  • The Catman 6 years ago
    @Vlakvark
    The U.S.gov. always sticks it's nose in the business of others. They have murdered countless innocents in Syria. But more murder isnt the answer. Love/reverence for EVERY living soul is
ADVERTISEMENT
Currently Active Users
There are currently 116 users online. 0 members and 116 guests
Happy Birthday to the following members
Romerovadim, Colddean, squirty423, Hectoradhef, GeraldBut, JeremyTeque, patricafy3, MegaClulp, vdyxdezzeh, CarlosEduro, RolandoCah, Chuckswiff,