The Redneck is back
8 years ago by hitekredneck
Hey guys, the forum is damnably different.....Just curious, are any of my old buddies around still?
Please sign in to comment
FreakNot 8 years ago
Good to see you back Hitek; welcome, dude. yes
  • hitekredneck 8 years ago
    Yo Freak!!! how the hell are ya?
  • FreakNot 8 years ago
    @hitekredneck
    Doing ok, hanging in there. Been really busy feeding the monkey and paying the bills. Heard from Dave? We tried to let him know BS was back. How are things with you, mang?
    @FreakNot
    ahhh you know...if i was any better i'd be twins... I haven't heard from Dave in years....we kept in touch for a few months but then nothing....Jim I haven't heard from since the old site died....kept in touch with EE for a while, Mark was actually a pretty cool dude for a lib...
  • FreakNot 8 years ago
    @hitekredneck
    Good to hear it. Will be interesting to see how many from the old BSO (Bull Shit Originals) make back to the bar and drop off a comment or two. Merry Christmas, Tek dude!
hitekredneck 8 years ago
Wow. No Eye? lol....yeah, the young general stepped out and never returned. Good kid tho. sSo no libs left on the board?
  • limbo123 8 years ago
    Nope, no libs... yet. Just a matter of time though. No sign of Haw either
    @limbo123
    gotta be boring as hell with no libs to eat
  • limbo123 8 years ago
    @hitekredneck
    Libs seems to be keeping a low profile these days. It's obviously getting harder and harder to defend Obama as his failures pile up. As for me, I've come around more to your way of thinking. Most of the Repubs are worthless as hell. They are nothing but self-serving puppets for the big money interests. Not only that, but the neocons like Graham and McCain want to get us entangled in every bloody hotspot around the world, whether it serves our interests or not.
    @limbo123
    The sooner people see that there truly is no defining line between the parties anymore, the sooner we start choosing better leaders....
limbo123 8 years ago
No sign of EyeOnYou, thankfully.

The General has been MIA for many years, same with Loserdo.

hitekredneck 8 years ago
Yeah, the weed thing was only a matter of time....England's the only one I think you missed....and General Septum.
So how the hell is everybody?
limbo123 8 years ago
A few of the regulars are here (besides me). Freak, Zapper, Phoenix and very occasionally Mr. Jim and Bub. Hmm., did I miss anyone?

I usually just come here to rant about Obama.

Still living in Co.? You must be happy about the weed thing smiley

hitekredneck 8 years ago
I notice that private messages don't work....
  • SoPissed 8 years ago
    It was due to an update, I think. Please try again. Thank you.
ADVERTISEMENT
Currently Active Users
There are currently 97 users online. 0 members and 97 guests
Happy Birthday to the following members
Cassie Toomey, Tukker1987, Sparky35961, FrankieDor, AltonFob, EoNidBlops, JohnnyHeawl, Philipblolf, stacyzv11, marshallyv4, Williamhenna, lynnettezu60, vernaxs11, zacharyni16, jasminerf60, FaviolaEmemn, herzrott, Leroybah, Victorquq, Michaillzm, Michailbfj, Leontdk,